Innovations in Travel Modeling
More pages in this category:
The Innovations in Travel Modeling (ITM) conference series is the premier forum for sharing the latest developments in travel modeling, networking with fellow professionals, and identifying research and implementation challenges and issues associated with deploying cutting-edge computational methods to meet evolving planning contexts. There have been six conferences so far in the series, with the seventh coming up in June 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1st ITM Conference, Austin, Texas (2006)
- 2nd ITM Conference, Portland, Oregon (2008)
- 3rd ITM Conference, Tempe, Arizona (2010)
- 4th ITM Conference, Tampa, Florida (2012) (opens new window)
- 5th ITM Conference, Baltimore, Maryland (2014) (opens new window)
- 6th ITM Conference, Denver, Colorado (2016)
- 7th ITM Conference, Atlanta, Georgia (2018)
Each conference attempts to further build on the successes of the previous conferences to serve as a venue for the modeling community to exchange information on promising modeling methods to address emerging policy questions.