Welcome to the Resources section of the Travel Forecasting Resource. Do you have something that has been useful in your travel forecasting work? Please take a minute to create a Resource page and share it here!
How to create a Resource page you ask? First, type the title of the Resource you are wanting to add into the Search box above (this will help us avoid having duplicate copies of the same thing posted to the website.) If the Search returns the name of your resource in 'red' text, that indicates the Resource page is not found. Next click on the 'red' link and you will be directed to create the page. Be sure to select and load the appropriate template from the drop down box when you are creating the page - you can choose from publications, presentations, papers and webinars. What -- your resource type isn't in this list?!? Please click on the 'Talk' button above and leave a note for the curators so additional resource types can be added to the list of options.
Thank you for your interest in the Travel Forecasting Resource!
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Resources"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.
- A historical perspective of innovations in travel modeling
- A model of complex travel behavior
- Activity Based Modeling Primer
- Activity-Travel Behaviour Research: Conceptual Issues, State of the Art, and Emerging Perspectives on Behavioural Analysis and Simulation Modelling
- Alternative Futures for Integrated Transportation and Land-Use Models Contrasted with Trend-Delphi Models
- ARC's Experience Using its CT-RAMP Activity-Based Model
- Assessing Highway Tolling and Pricing Options and Impacts
- Austin Mode Choice Model
- Peer Review - Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) - Meeting 1
- PESASP (Lenntorp, 1976)
- Population Synthesis For Microsimulating Travel Behavior
- Pricing and Travel Time Reliability Enhancements in the SANDAG Activity-Based Travel Model: Final Report
- Propositions for Modeling household decision-making
- SFCTA Paper incorporating crowding
- SFCTA's Experience Using its SF-CHAMP Activity-Based Model
- SHRP2 C04 - Improving Our Understanding of How Highway Congestion and Pricing Affect Travel Demand
- SR 288-Metropolitan Travel Forecasting Current Practice and Future Direction
- Synthetic populations: review of the different approaches
- T-PICS: Transportation Project Impact Case Studies
- TCRP Report 95: Chapter 12 – Transit Pricing and Fares: Traveler Response to Transportation System Changes
- TCRP Report 95: Chapter 13 – Parking Pricing and Fares: Traveler Response to Transportation System Changes
- TCRP Report 95: Chapter 14 – Road Value Pricing: Traveler Response to Transportation System Changes
- TCRP Synthesis 63
- The ARC and SACOG Experience with Activity-Based Models - Synthesis and Lessons Learned
- The Chicago Area Transportation Study: Creating the First Plan (1955-1962)
- The New Jersey Turnpike’s Time of Day Pricing Initiative’s Behavioral Impacts and the Observed Role of Travel Distance on the Underlying Elasticities
- The Transportation Planning Process - Key Issues
- TMIP Activity Based Model Webinar Series Instructor Manual
- Tolling and Public-Private Partnerships in Texas Separating Myth from Fact
- Tour based and supply chain modeling for freight
- Toward a dynamic model of individual activity pattern formulation
- Transportation Elasticities: How Prices and Other Factors Affect Travel Behavior
- Travel Behaviour: A review of recent literature
- Traveler Behavior and Values Research for Human-Centered Transportation Systems
- Twin Cities HOV Study - Final Report